Match Arrangements

This topic contains 132 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Kpt.Milliways 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

flash
    User

well yea im still having free time , can we play aginst 2a in sunday ,ill be available till sunday with my team ,who wanna play aginst our clan for next matches as sorted 2a , gun , klm for next matches plz post her or pm me .

Appelpitje
      Administrator

We still need to play our 2nd match against 2A.
        2A are you available for tomorrow, lets say around 20h00-20h30 CET time?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Appelpitje.

Kpt.Milliways
        User

Hi Flash, I am back from my vacation last week, now.
          You like to play on Saturday 05.08.2017 KLM vs. OaO 20:00 CET on our server ?!?
          Please write here, if ok for you or deny. ty.

For match details, the Mohaa tool chat has proven to be very effective and efficient, both.

flash
          User

welcome back kpt millli i hope it was a good vacation , well how about before Saturday? i would play tomorrow or till Thursday ,cuz ill be available too .

Kpt.Milliways
            User

welcome back kpt millli i hope it was a good vacation , well how about before Saturday? i would play tomorrow or till Thursday ,cuz ill be available too .

ty flash the vacation was good, i stil have free time so i could play before till Thursday, but only me and nobody else of KLM League Fighters, cuz they all have to work or are busy with their projects resp. they are afk within the week; and well, myself i will not / cannot play on Saturday, too.

the tournament should continue anyway, even if you and me cannot particpate in this match, imo.

Kpt.Milliways
              User

KLM will have enough players on Saturday night 05.08.2017, 20:00 CET.
                Will OaO have enough players on Saturday night, too ?!?

ty

milli

flash
                User

i guess yea we might play with 3 players so scream will continue this way cuz today my last day in vacation ,ill be no more playing mill let u know ,but for sure it will be the next week .

Kpt.Milliways
                  User

i guess yea we might play with 3 players so scream will continue this way cuz today my last day in vacation ,ill be no more playing mill let u know ,but for sure it will be the next week .

ok nice, so we will have our match this Saturday 05.08.2017, right ?!? I’ll post the necessary details to scream then such as IP, pw, etc. via tool chat, the server will be ready and prepared, then.

Kpt.Milliways
                    User

@ flash: I declare the match – we made appointment for tonight – on 05.08.2017 CET 20:00 KLM vs OaO cancelled,
                      nobody of OaO showed up neither in time – nor with tool that a tool chat could be possible, i only found twister playing on vetus server.

I’ll make a second proposal, soon. If you do not show up next time, KLM will claim a 28 – 0 win.

ty

milli

flash
                      User

@ Kpt.Milliways will we have not decided it was in sturday ,we did not tell and i have not accepted it i told it will be next week but i have not confirmed to be declared so its not even decided yet ,how could it be declared ? i did not write lets have it in Saturday in my comments .

Kpt.Milliways
                        User

@ Kpt.Milliways will we have not decided it was in sturday ,we did not tell and i have not accepted it i told it will be next week but i have not confirmed to be declared so its not even decided yet ,how could it be declared ? i did not write lets have it in Saturday in my comments .

ok flash, i accept that once – for me it was a confirm and not a denial – an expression of how you organize your clanmates it is up to you,
                          KLM waits until OaO is ready and make an clear appointment.

flash
                          User

okay m8 we will play this week or the next as maximum cuz ill join them in the team so also the other clans can prepare against us too ,cuz i wanna join the matches :).

Kpt.Milliways
                            User

okay m8 we will play this week or the next as maximum cuz ill join them in the team so also the other clans can prepare against us too ,cuz i wanna join the matches :).

ok flash, please provide an exact date and daytime, when you will play vs KLM, cuz my League Fighters and me always want to know an exact date and exact daytime two or more days before the match is planned / resp. will take place; thx.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.